Terms & Conditions
Please read this information carefully, because it is important in understanding our Terms and Conditions. There are some changes for 2023.
Thrive Tuition Ltd TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Face-to-Face and Online Lessons
1. Assessment sessions are at the same charge as standard lessons.
2. Lessons are booked in 30, 45, or 60-minute time slots.
3. There is a minimum of 1 lesson per week.
4. Notification for a missed lesson is required by 1 pm on the day of the lesson for sickness or 1 week's notice for school camps/trips. There is a maximum of 2 missed lessons per term at a 50% charge, due to sickness/bereavement/school trips/camps only, otherwise, the full lesson charge applies.
5. Unexplained/missed lessons are charged at the standard rate.
6. There is a 10% discount available for students/families who are enrolled for 3 or more tuition sessions per week.
Billing and payment
a. Payment in advance
b. Weekly/Fortnightly automatic payment.
A 10% charge plus Administration fees will occur if payments are overdue (for example, payment is not made within 2 weeks of receiving tuition).
1. Failure to pay an invoice will result in debt collection proceedings at your expense.
2. Cancellation charges - 2 weeks' notice to discontinue sessions. Your invoice will include this whether or not the student uses these sessions.
Thrive Tuition Ltd will treat the personal information of all students as strictly confidential and it will not be shared with any third party unless authorized by the user or if requested officially by law enforcement agencies.
Copyright & Trademarks
Copyright relating to information on the website and resource materials is the property of Thrive Tuition. All rights are reserved. Unless stipulated otherwise by the relevant laws, no information on the website or resources can be reproduced, adapted, distributed or otherwise used for commercial gain unless expressly granted written permission by Thrive Tuition.
There may be links to other websites used during online lessons, Thrive Tuition does not take legal responsibility for the nature of content in or obtained through such websites or for the security of information policies of those websites.
Every Tutor will have a current Police Check in accordance with the Vulnerable Children’s Act 2014.
Registration and Social Media
1. Registration is a requirement for all Tuition lessons.
2. Social media permission is also required. This is part of the registration form, please indicate if you do not want your child’s image used.
3. Please provide any information we may need to know on the registration form such as Custody issues, health issues if any.
"Incredible company, the one on one tutoring my son has been getting for the last year has made a huge difference, his teachers at school notice it too. My son says he loves his lessons, he has so much fun. "
How we work
Our team of 18 fully qualified teachers have a range of backgrounds, interests and areas of expertise. We will carefully choose a tutor from our Thrive team to meet your child’s individual learning needs and style. Contact us now.
Tuition to help you thrive
One-on-one tuition allows the student to develop a relationship with their tutor, this enables the student to gain confidence and take risks with their learning in a safe environment.